The DC Tachogenerator is a speed transducer, which develops DC voltage proportional to speed of the motor connected to it.
- ilver graphite brushes to ensure long life, minimum voltage drop, spark free commutation.
- Prelubricated & sealed precision ball bearing used for long maintenance free operation.
- Brush holders & brushes designed to ensure smooth movements, equal brush tension spark free operation.
- Electrolytic grade copper segments molded and machined to close tolerances in commentator for sparkless commutation & minimum wear. Use of mica insulation between segments to offer maximum dielectric straight & stability
- Armature built with special silicon steel stamping & wound with polyester grade class F enameled wire & impregnated for high electrical & strength.
- Armature dynamically balanced for vibration free rotation sparkles commutation low ripple content.
- Totally enclosed construction of offer protection from hestile industrial environment.
- Easy accessibility of brush & commentator for maintenance.
- Powder coated stowing paint for good finish, corrosion free outer body.